Task Force proposals (was: Toronto F2F agenda)

On Aug 23, 2013, at 8:51 PM, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> On Aug 23, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:
>
>> My initial idea was to split the participants in some groups based on
>> interests. For example, one group could be about Messaging and
>> Telephony. Another about Raw Sockets and Task Scheduler. We don't have
>> to go over every single specifications. It could be more groups but it
>> should not be more than three I think. It might be a bit too noisy and
>> chaotic otherwise.
>
> Ok. I'll send a separate mail with a proposal for the topic soon.

I added a pointer to our "Application Lifecycle and Events" Task Force proposal to the F2F Agenda wiki page (from where it's probably easier to find):

http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_2nd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda#Wednesday.2C_28th_August

All - feel free to add pointers to other interesting Task Force topics to the wiki too.

Thanks,

-Anssi