Re: Toronto F2F agenda

On 21/08/13 21:24, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
>> On Wednesday afternoon, I would like the group to split into two parts
>
>> that will work on different APIs. That will allow the members to go into
>> detailed discussions on some APIs, solve issues and get things done.
>> This is an experiment and depending on how it goes, we might do that
>> with more groups or a longer period next time.
>
> Should we do this barcamp style as in TPAC lately i.e. short intros, session proposing, and then participant-driven sessions? Depending on the number of proposals and interest, split into 2-3 task forces. That has worked pretty well.

I was imagining something less complex but we could try that. I am open
to suggestion and I am planning to discuss this during the F2F, that is
why there is a fair amount of time during the meetings to setup the group.

My initial idea was to split the participants in some groups based on
interests. For example, one group could be about Messaging and
Telephony. Another about Raw Sockets and Task Scheduler. We don't have
to go over every single specifications. It could be more groups but it
should not be more than three I think. It might be a bit too noisy and
chaotic otherwise.

>> Finally, there will be a F2F dinner on Wednesday. I will send more
>> information about this in another email.
>
> Thanks for organizing the dinner.
>
>> Please, let me know if you have any comment.
>

> It seems we have relatively little time (2h45min) scheduled for the Runtime/Security/Packaged apps discussion considering the scope and importance of the work.

That was actually a typo. I meant to work on runtime until 1pm, not
noon. We should work on this over 3h. Is that better? (Less than 3h45
because we will secure some time for Device Capabilities.)

Cheers,
--
Mounir