RE: Specification drafts deadline

On 16 nov 2012 at 03:25:01, Adam Barth wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
> wrote:
>> On 15/11/12 19:04, Adam Barth wrote:

>>> Sure, we can push back the deadline.  One thing to be aware of is that
>>> I'll be on vacation for much of December.  Perhaps we should move the
>>> deadline to January 1?  The charter asks that we get FPWDs of the
>>> phase 1 deliverables in Q1 2013.  That should be very doable if folks
>>> have their proposals in by January 1.
>>
>> Given that December isn't going to be very active anyway, end of
>> November or January 1st doesn't change much; so sounds good to me.
>
> Ok, let's move the deadline to January 1.

No problem with the shift, but I think we shouldn't lose time and we should use this extra time to progress the drafts we have on the table to a more mature state, and consolidate around a single proposal in those case with more than one.

> (I'm sorry that folks in some timezones didn't get a chance to comment
> on this thread.  I just don't want people to be uncertain about a
> looming deadline for too long.)
>
> Adam

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: