Re: Specification drafts deadline

On 15/11/12 18:29, Mounir Lamouri wrote:
> If I recall correctly, the specification drafts deadline is on Friday
> 16th, which means tomorrow. Mozilla is currently working on the "Run
> Time and Security Model" specification but given the size of it, we will
> not be able to submit anything valuable for tomorrow.

Given the extension to January 1st, would Mozilla be interested in
sharing their use cases and requirements for this proposal?

Amongst other things, we're also working on a security model proposal.
It would be great if we knew the requirements and constraints that
everyone else is basing their work on, as these might be wildly
different and save us some time both now and in January.

Based on Adam's suggestion, I've tried to collate some information from
various projects on the wiki page:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications_WG:_Security_Model

Best wishes,

John