Re: Deliverables

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com> wrote:
> For the first round, I would like to count the following APIs, too:
> - Application
> - Media Storage

Several people that I've talked with believe that this API will be
somewhat controversial because Google and Mozilla are taking
significantly different approaches from each other.  In particular,
there's a large design question about whether this API should depend
on the FileSystem API <http://www.w3.org/TR/file-system-api/>.  We can
start work on this topic, but it might take some time to hammer out
consensus.

> - Bluetooth
>
> I believe these APIs are promising in terms of the use cases. I would like
> to volunteer to edit the first two, at least. ;)
>
> I think we can draw good collaboration on those items since the prospective
> group members already have set of implementations.
>
> I am also interested in discussing Alarm and Messaging as Tizen already
> implemented it.

Those seem to be high on many folks' lists, so they seem like good candidates.

Thanks,
Adam