Re: Deliverables

Hi,

For the first round, I would like to count the following APIs, too:
- Application
- Media Storage
- Bluetooth

I believe these APIs are promising in terms of the use cases. I would like
to volunteer to edit the first two, at least. ;)

I think we can draw good collaboration on those items since the prospective
group members already have set of implementations.

I am also interested in discussing Alarm and Messaging as Tizen already
implemented it.

Regards,
Jungkee

> On 05/24/2012 06:22 PM, Adam Barth wrote:
>> Concretely, I think we should pick a handful of deliverables to work
>> on in the near term and then add more deliverables as we build up
>> momentum and success.

> I agree.

>> For example, here's a set of deliverables that
>> might make sense for the first round:
>>
>> * Security Model
>> * Execution Model
>> * Raw Socket API
>> * DNS Resolution API
>> * USB API

> Security and Execution model are indeed priorities but I wouldn't push
> Raw socket, DNS Resolution and USB APIs.

> What about those:
> - Alarm API
> - Messaging API
> - System Settings API
> - Sensors API (btw, is that really going to leave DAP?)
> - Telephony API

> I think we could find some people at Mozilla to edit those
> specifications. At least, I could volunteer for the two firsts.

> Cheers,
> --
> Mounir

Jungkee Song