From: Marisa DeMeglio [marisa.demeglio@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 October 2019 22:03
To: W3C Synchronized Multimedia for Publications CG
Subject: Reviewing our issues

Hi all,

I plan to work in the coming days and weeks on resolving the remaining issues in our tracker, and cleaning up the draft reports.

I’d also like to engage the CG more as I do this work. Does it work best to discuss the issues on this list, or would it be preferable to use the github tracker directly?

Here’s the first issue. It’s a relatively easy one, I think:
https://github.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/issues/24

Thanks
Marisa