Re: Reviewing our issues

I have made sure the upcoming Audiobooks spec refers to “Synchronized Narration” correctly.

There was another issue of MIME type [1], which makes an appearance in the Audiobooks examples for sync narration usage. I’ve made a preliminary decision (“application/vnd.syncnarr+json”), explained in the issue comments [2].

Marisa

1. https://github.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/issues/10 <https://github.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/issues/10>
2. https://github.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/issues/10#issuecomment-559190686 <https://github.com/w3c/sync-media-pub/issues/10#issuecomment-559190686>