Re: SWRL variables declared inline in OWL-S

From: David Martin <martin@AI.SRI.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:51:28 -0700
To: "John T.E. Timm" <area51@asu.edu>
CC: public-sws-ig@w3.org

John -

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right: it is possible to define aBook as a ResultVar in this
example.  There is no advantage to declaring it inline (but no harm
either, in this case, since aBook is only mentioned in the condition
itself, and not in outputs or effects).  Actually, since using ResultVar
makes things somewhat more clear to the human reader, I think that
should be considered the preferred approach.

Regards,
David Martin