Re: Semantics of WSDL vs. semantics of service

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:41:47 -0500
Cc: "'''public-sws-ig@w3.org ' ' '" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>, "''Carine Bournez ' '" <carine@w3.org>
To: "Shi, Xuan" <xshi@GEO.WVU.edu>

On Mar 16, 2006, at 12:37 PM, Shi, Xuan wrote:

> Bijan,
>
> Thanks for your comments. I'd be happy to show you the nakedness of
> OSRR so
> you can examine it at anywhere by any approach.

I have.

>  At least I am glad to see
> you agree now OSRR is not just an assertion or lier

Except I never said any of this. I've extensively critiqued your
negative assertions about WSDL and your crazed "arguments" in support
of those assertions.

>  but can be implemented
> by either SOAP or REST services without confusion and obscurity.

And this is just incoherent.

I'm still waiting for you to understand how WSDL works wrt multiple
bindings (HTTP *and* SOAP...in the same document....with an abstract
view....see the SPARQL protocol).

You need to stop claiming victory and start actually reading and
understanding.

Cheers,
Bijan.