RE: Semantics of WSDL vs. semantics of service

From: Shi, Xuan <xshi@GEO.WVU.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:37:53 -0500
To: "'Bijan Parsia '" <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>, "Shi, Xuan" <xshi@GEO.WVU.edu>
Cc: "'''public-sws-ig@w3.org ' ' '" <public-sws-ig@w3.org>, "''Carine Bournez ' '" <carine@w3.org>

Bijan,

Thanks for your comments. I'd be happy to show you the nakedness of OSRR so
you can examine it at anywhere by any approach. At least I am glad to see
you agree now OSRR is not just an assertion or lier but can be implemented
by either SOAP or REST services without confusion and obscurity.

Best wishes,

Xuan

--

Actually, what I hate is lies, distortion, confusion, obscurity, and
bogus reasoning.  Look to your own nakedness.

Cheers,
Bijan.