AW: SPARQL support

You may also want to have a look at KAON2 (http://kaon2.semanticweb.org/)

Below a quote from the KAON2 webpage

"Queries can be formulated using SPARQL. Much of, but not entire SPARQL
specification is supported. In particular, only those queries are supported
which correspond naturally to conjunctive queries. For example, queries with
variables at predicate positions are currently not supported, because this
would requite answering conjunctive queries with variables at predicate
positions, thus requiring second-order logic. Furthermore, OPTIONAL and
GRAPH patterns are not supported, because they are difficult to formalize in
logic. The implemented variant of SPARQL also extends the specification, by
allowing for computed values and explicitly typed query literals."

Regards,
Sudhir Agarwal