OWL-S parameter binding and ControlConstruct

From: Ale <ale_univ@yahoo.it>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:00:37 +0200
To: public-sws-ig@w3.org

hi,
this is just a simple question...  what is the right way to binding
parameter when using ControlStruct different by Sequence??
What if I decide to use choice? how can I specify which inputs and
outputs of which service in the bag have to be binded with input and
ouput of the overall service if I don't know which service will be
executed? Have to specify that ALL inputs and ALL outputs from within
the bag could  be binded ith the external Composite process?

thank you

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
http://it.messenger.yahoo.com