RE: [fwd] Draft charters for work on Semantics for WS

Joel,
Thanks for the clarification. I agree this is indeed a persuasive
argument, and I believe it is one the working group should be able to
consider - I couldn't personally make a call either way without further
analysis. My only concern is that this kind of decision should not be
taken out of the hands of the working group and frozen into the charter.

On ontology matters. My feeling is that the ontology should be
_explicit_ so that the specification states exactly how the proposed
WSDL annotations extend the WSDL 2.0 RDF mapping.
Steve.