Re: Options we have with respect to the draft charters (i.e., RE: [fwd] Draft charters for work on Semantics for WS)

Hi Amit -

Please allow me to add the following to my previous message - You are
right of course that we should focus on meeting the needs of the vendor
and user community, and avoid counterproductive feuding, and I
appreciate that you have emphasized this point of view.  I agree that we
should take attribution issues offline, and I also agree with your
emphasis on collaboration and on building useful tools.  My main point
in recent messages has been that we could and should work together in
this regard.  In fact, I think (something like) WSDL-S together with
(something like) OWL-S (lite) could provide a very nice bridge between
the Web service and Semantic Web efforts at W3C.  (And this is not to
suggest that this would be the only path towards adding semantics to Web
services.)

Cheers,
David