Re: Question about the Congo process example

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:48:20 -0300 (ART), Tatiana Vieira
<tascvieira@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi people,
> Sorry for repeating the question, but it's because I didn't receive any
> answer...
>
> I have a question concerning to the CongoProcess example. In the begining of
> the FullCongoBuyProcess, LocateBook is invoked and, if the book is found in
> stock, the process continues. If this condition is not true, the process
> ends. However, in the LocateBook process definition, there are two results:
> one positive result and one negative result. For the positive result, the
> effect is that LocateBookOutput is of type ISBN. For the negative result,
> the effect is that the book is out of stock. However, there isn't any
> description of the output itself. How can we know what is the output? Isn't
> it missing an OutputBinding?
>

>From the congo example,
LocateBookOutput is only an individual of the class "process:Output".
However, it is related with "#LocateBookOutput" by the property
"process:parameterType".
Class "#LocateBookOutput" is the union of class "#ISBN" and class
"#FailureNotification".
And "#NotifyBookOutOfStock" is an individual of class "#FailureNotification",
which is the negative effect of "LocateBook" process.

In this case, there is nothing wrong in Congo example.

--
Best regards!

Manshan Lin (林满山)
Email: lmshill@hotmail.com;lmshill@gmail.com;lms-hill@21cn.com
Affiliation: School of Computer Science and Engineering, the South
China University of Technology
Phone: (+86)13711287277
2005-01-11
           \ "