Re: Executing OWL-S/Profile

Actually, I am interested in the CMU tools, but cant find them anywhere
for download. Both the CMU site, and  semwebcentral.org, have the OWL-S
VM, and OWL-S API listed as current projects, but dont offer these for
download yet. I assume they are not finished? But it sounds like some of
you have tried them already??

Does anyone have these for download?

Thanks,

Luke Steller