RE: [owl-s] communication between web services

Hi, thanks for your answer.

I agree that process model describe what the web service needs to execute
correctly.
But in my case, let's imagine that the web service B has the function
sendpackage (name1, name2, address). The process model describes that the
function sendpackage need the three arguments name1, name2 and address. But
how the web service A could understand that name1 is the name of the sender,
name2 is the name of the receiver and address his address?

What I don’t understand is that in the white paper owl-s, it is explained
how the web service must be described but not how an extern web service can
understand this description and use it. Am I wrong?

Jean-Michel