Ambiguity of words in HCI for web servies

Drew, Daniela, Charlie --

[Drew wrote, below]

>Q2: How does one deal with the ambiguity of words in HCI for web
>services?  Good question, also asked by Charlie Abela.

[Adrian suggests]

One way of tackling Q2, is to be able to generate examples, in English,
of  the processing steps that the service would actually do, given the
input words.

For example, in the Internet Business Logic system**, you give input and
get output in a form of open vocabulary English.  In case you suspect
ambiguity in the English input or output, you can get a step-by-step, top
down English explanation of the processing that the system actually did.

One could think of this as Semantics++    (:-)

                                           -- Adrian

                                        INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC (R)

                                          ** www.reengineeringllc.com

Dr. Adrian Walker