De : public-sws-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sws-ig-request@w3.org] De
la part de Bijan Parsia
Envoyé : mercredi 24 novembre 2004 01:07
À : Jun Shen
Cc : public-sws-ig@w3.org
Objet : Re: Relation between OWL and OWL-S

On Nov 24, 2004, at 8:53 AM, Jun Shen wrote:

> Bijan,
>
> Hope CMU's CODE and your efforts in HTN planning in SHOP2 make OWL-S
> more popular. Easy-to-deploy tools are so important.

No question.

I'll also point to SRI & the Protege groups effort to produce an OWL-S
editor pluging for Protege, Evren's OWL-S API, and similar efforts.

Of course, CODE and the OWL-S editor are focused on *producing*
descriptions. What *kind* of description will allow useful automation, even
within the bound of what OWL-S encourages, is a different issue, alas.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.