Re: OWL-S process preconditions

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> On Jun 22, 2004, at 8:41 AM, Gerhard Wickler wrote:
>

>> Good point. I agree that having RDF/XML as the content language
>> (using reification) looks like a good idea, especially because it
>> answers my semantics question,
>

> No, that it doesn't but it's tempting to thing it does is precisely
> why it's a bad idea, IMHO.

It would indeed be a bad idea if RDF/XML did not have a formal
semantics, but it does, doesn't it? To be honest, I haven't looked at
the semantics document in great detail, but it does seem to define a
model-theortic semantics the way I'd expect it to.

Anyway, we appear to agree that it is not a good idea to use RDF/XML
with reification as a preconditions/effects language.

Cheers, Gerhard