Re: OWL-S process preconditions

Gerhard,

I believe it's better to model variables in the actual RDF than to have
some syntactical subparsing in RDF/XML literals. Of course when
processing, variable identification and substitution has to be done in
both cases - that's what I meant when saying "the amount of work would
be the same" - but I don't think any of the cleanliness is lost in
modeling variables as resources. In any case, a rule language ought to
have a first-class notion of a variable, right? 8-)

I'm not sure what you mean by point 2, in fact I'm sure I don't
understand it. 8-)

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Ph.D. student researcher