Re: Semantic Web Services Architecture Committee Requirements Document

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 06:55:07PM +0100, Monika Solanki wrote:
> They are infact an implementation of semantic web technologies  to
> distributed computing paradigms such as web services.

Oh, that surprises me; I wasn't aware that people held that view.  But
if it were the case, doesn't that suggest that the Semantic Web
architecture is being used?  Because I'm confident that it isn't, at
least not in much of OWL-S.

But I'm not here to have that discussion/debate; I'm just asking that
the reasoning be mentioned.  In fact, I'd be happy with an elaboration
of what you just said.

Thanks.

Mark.