Re: Semantic Web Services Architecture Committee Requirements Document

Hi,

I think it would be useful to see a word about what "Semantic Web
services" can do for us that the Semantic Web can't; their raison
d'etre, if you will.

Related to that, it concerns me that there's no reference to the TAG's
"Architecture of the World Wide Web, First Edition" document[1].  Are
the recommendations of that document not something that the group feels
should constrain its work?

Thanks.

 [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/

Mark.