Re: [OWL-S] OEs in the 1.1 Profile

Dónal Murtagh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there the details of this change available anywhere. I searched the
> OWL-S 1.1 Draft and found no mention of it. I'm particularly interested
> in how conditions are modelled by Result.

Hi -

Sorry about the delayed response.  Yes, these changes are discussed in
the *draft* 1.1 Technical Overview section on process modeling.  Drew
McDermott circulated that section on this list not long ago.  Since
then, it has been incorporated in the Technical Overview document on the
1.1 release page, and some further refinements have been made.

[However, my proposed related changes to the *profile* have not yet been
made.]

Regards,
David