Re: Doubt about Parameter during execution

Hi Tatiana,
The "instantiation" of Parameter class is not related to the execution
of processes. It is related to the OWL individuals found in the OWL-S
descriptions. It simply says that we don't expect anybody to create a
"direct" instance of Parameter class, i.e. having only one type
assertion for a parameter like this:

<process:Parameter rdf:ID="someParam">

In your OWL-S description, it is expected (though not mandatory) that
you will explicitly say that a parameter is an input or output, i.e. by
saying

<process:Input rdf:ID="someParam"> OR <process:Output rdf:ID="someParam">

There are also different subclasses of Parameter class defined in OWL-S
1.1, such as Local and ResultVar, which you might use. Of course you can
also extend the OWL-S ontologies to define your own subclasses of the
Parameter class.

Regards,
Evren