Re: Effects in OWL-S

At 09:23 28/04/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, I would advise consulting before hand. I don't see a need WHATSOEVER
>for dummy services and the like.

Interesting...  the no-op solution had been my suggestion to Jeff Dalton.
Not necessarily the one he would adopt! Lets wait and see what he arrives
at and we would much appreciate comment on the proposed solution. We are
keen that the (web services composition) plans encoded in OWL-S are usable
by other systems that we will interact with though... so they must share
knowledge of any encoding we use.  Austin