Re: how to document more than one operation

Hi,

Yes you would have to make a separate OWL-S process model for each of
these.  The reason being that although Hotel reservation and
cancellation may be part of the same service, however they are still
distinct processes. It does not  matter if the WSDL definitioan are
bundled in one file, as several OWL files can refer to the same WSDL
definition.

-Monika

--