Re: how to document more than one operation

Hi,

The wheather forecast service and tourist attraction search are
essentailly two separate services as the functioanlity offered by each
one of them is distinct from the other. It does not really matter that
the same service provider provides them.  You have to define the various
models for a service that OWL-S defines, for each one of them in
isolation and treat them as separate services. It is possible that in
each of them the service provider profile may overlap. The process and
grounding models would however differ considerably .

Hope that helps,

Monika

--
Monika Solanki