Re: Web Services versus Semantic Web Services.

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Stephane Fellah wrote:

> I have not seen so much activity on DAML-S recently ? Will W3C try to
> standardize DAML-S (OWL-S??)
> What is going on the semantic query language side ?

Stephane,
W3C issued on october 15 an invitation to the WS-Policy authors to attend
a workshop about Constraints and Capabilities.
Depending on the output of the proposed workshop, work on this topic may
start within W3C Web Services Activity.
Odds are high that people from the OWL-S community will attend such a
workshop.
Regards,

--
Yves Lafon - W3C