What protocols are in scope?

(subject changed; it's kinda creepy having your name in it 8-)

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 09:42:42AM -0500, Geoff Arnold wrote:
> It is my fervent hope that if SWS-IG ever dives down to the level
> of message transport protocols the Great Referee In The Sky will
> blow a whistle (or throw a flag, or whatever image you prefer)
> and declare "out of scope, ten yard penalty"!

Agreed.  I also have no interest in discussing transport protocols.

Application interfaces, on the other hand, are presumably in scope.
So we can have discussions about whether FIPA's INFORM and REQUEST
operations are suitable/sufficient, right?  If so, then I claim that
discussions about GET and POST are also in scope.

Mark.