Re: the precondition property in OWL-S 1.0

Hi Michael,

The property that makes it special does not lie in the syntax but in the
semantics. Precondition is a property which is required to be true,
before the execution of the service. So there could be several formulae
that could be classified as Conditions, however if any such formula is
tagged with a qualifier that it is a precondition, it makes a difference
in the interpretation of that Condition for the execution of the service.

-Monika

--
Monika Solanki

phone: +44 (0)116 250 6170 intern: 6170