Re: Will your Community Group meet during TPAC 2016?

Thanks Lars

(not heart attack but slight murmur of joy?)

Just please when you have a moment make it obvious for the rest of us
what it is all about, how does it fit in the work here, what can we learn

and please let me know if I (or anyone in the group) can help to
unpack that knowledge
that woud be great also  (if this group could foster collaboration
between group members it would be something worth keeping open!!)

Maybe we could open a call for case studies and publish a booklet or something?
[idea]

anyone else got something to share?

Cheerios

PDM