RE: Will your Community Group meet during TPAC 2016?

On Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:25 PM, paoladimaio10@gmail.com wrote:

> UH!!
> Thanks

I hope that was the sound of a positive surprise and not of a heart attack...

> I am sure if we dig deep we can all chip in something -
>
> I can add the link to the DOC, however
>
> Lars, when you have a minute  please write a few words
> what is the relevance to the semantic interface?
> what problems did the project face (in relation to semantic interfaces) and
> how were they solved?

I'll see what I can dig up and I'll probably need feedback from the project lead so it might take a week or two before I have something.

> I dont think I can figure it out
>
> If you think there's enough material, I can  (help to) write up a case study for
> publications somwhwere

Perhaps Jessica (our project lead and I) can just try to condense some German publications into English; if we can get that into some journal would be great.

Best,

Lars