Re: quick look at membership, and proposed clause for this group's charter

Milton

thanks for the suggestion

Have created a category and a tag [contribution]

so everyone please use that tag
when posting their stuff under this heading

have also created a wiki page with the charter
https://www.w3.org/community/swisig/wiki/Main_Page

 and reworded the second point to reflect that members
should keep a link to a page where their contributions are listed, for ease
of monitoring/reporting

Feel free to evolve and to create your own profile page in the wiki etc, or
discuss alternatives

PDM