Re: transitions to Working Group'

Milton
the reason why I am hesitant to consider the transition now, is because
although we have managed to rustle up a good portfolio of  related
activites from individual members, there has been no joint activity nor
discussions

A WG needs to commit to deliver or it fails

Imho, if at least 5 people make some commitment to deliver work, the group
can make transition otherwise better stay informal

Have revised the form to include statement of commitment from members,
*http://tinyurl.com/mnr3fqe <http://tinyurl.com/mnr3fqe>*

 if something crops up, we ll resubmit the form

Found these guidelines for WG, hope they still hold
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/Process-20030618/groups.html

Thanks

PDM