Re: 2nd Human-Semantic Web Interaction Workshop (HSWI)

Hi all,

I've been co-organizing a related workshop at IUI (SEMAIS 2010-2012),
and the submission rate constantly dropped, in particular for 2012 (you
were there in 2012, Martin). Given the audience at IUI (mostly people
fiddling around with touch devices and gesture-baed interaction imho),
there is not a large target community.

In my opinion, going to one of the major Semantic Web conferences (ESWC
or even ISWC - I'd prefer the latter for reasons of prestige, but this
is competetive) would be a good idea, since there is a larger number of
people in the SW community dealing with interaction, but none of the two
big conferences has a workshop devoted to that topic.

Best,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Paulheim