Re: welcome new SWISIG members!! and more introductions

Hi Miguel,

thanks for introducing your self! Interesting work, thanks for sharing.
I think you'll be a good PC member, if the 2nd HSWI workshop hopefully
get accepted :)

Best,
Martin

--
-----------------------------------
Dipl.-Medieninf. Martin Voigt

Technische Universität Dresden
Faculty of Computer Science
Institute of Software and Multimedia Technology
01062 Dresden

room:     INF2073
phone:    +49 (351) 463-38037
fax :     +49 (351) 463-38518