Re: Introduction and PC for ESWC (was: AW: Re: 2nd Human-Semantic Web Interaction Workshop (HSWI))

Hi Lars,

welcome and thanks being interested to serve as PC member! You'll hear
from us.

Best,
Martin

--
-----------------------------------
Dipl.-Medieninf. Martin Voigt

Technische Universität Dresden
Faculty of Computer Science
Institute of Software and Multimedia Technology
01062 Dresden

room:     INF2067
phone:    +49 (351) 463-38037
fax :     +49 (351) 463-38518