Re: Proposal: website task force

I'd like to put my hand up to support / take part in this proposed
activity; however, unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting
on Friday 6th (I am aware that I've not been the best at attending SWICG
meetings lately, but will do my best to improve on that!)

--
Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
links: https://andypiper.me  | fediverse: @andypiper@macaw.social