Re: Portability work tempo

I propose Thursday, March 14⋅8:00 – 9:00am PST  for an initial group
discussion on those interested in working on portability.

Quick blurb:
ActivityPub already has many of the pieces required to access enough data
to move somebody's account to another server - an important problem to
solve well in a fediverse where defederating entire servers is an important
protection to many online communities.  What pieces are missing from the
existing specifications and what parts of the problem are most important to
solve?  We can work on requirements and solutions in tandem, in order to
prioritize defining building blocks that are both feasible and useful.

Lisa