Re: activitypub-testing: a test runner for ActivityPub Actors

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 at 23:15, Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name> wrote:

> Fantastic news! Great work on this.

Yes excellent news, well done Ben !

It would be nice to see sets of test results for all the main existing
ActivityPub implementations. Would be nice to have a site that auto
generates these and makes them publicly available.

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.