Re: Let's turn aspiration into fact?

Some specific features that come to mind for portability include:

1. Being able to export your identity, content, followers, and profile
information from the platform you are currently on.

2. Being able to import your identity, content, followers, and profile
information to a different platform.

3. A way to do this via download and upload.

4. A way to do this via sync (platform to platform, no download required
by the user).

5. There is a mechanism that tells servers and clients that your address
has changed.

6. Platforms can recognize that other platforms might have nomadic
identity, and can recognize that an identity may have multiple addresses
(a primary one and clones).

Scott