Re: HTTP Signature CG report

Shouldn't `example.com` server the Foo version, not the Bar version, at that URL? I'm confused on where the receiving server is getting the bar version, if not from example.com. I hope no one is advocating for the receiving server to cut example.com out of the loop and let every tom, bar and mallory claim unverified `id`s at example.com? It feels like I'm missing something basic, and we might be uncovering an assumption that should be made more explicit somewhere.

Thanks,
__bumble