Re: Towards a Unified Open Social Web Spec

Hi Melvin,

Please don't be put off there's still lots of furtile ground within
ActivityPub and JSON-LD, and extensions to Activity Streams to bring
existing extensions https://swicg.github.io/extensions-policy/ within a
meta framework, where the nonstandardized can be "standardised based on
source or destination domain and a JSON-LD description.

I am not sure what the others in SWICG will think of this as my ideas are
generally not well received but its one of several ideas I have been
looking at inorder to standardise the non standardizable and bring about
interop using meta descriptors.

Kind regards,

Aaron Gray

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org | @aaronngray@threads.net

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, Amataur Computer Scientist and Environmentalist and
Climate Science Disseminator.