Re: Proposed agenda items for 5 Apr 2024 meeting

Hi all! Late notice, but I'm hoping to take a minute on tomorrow's call to
announce the first draft of the ActivityPub and HTTP Signatures report
<https://swicg.github.io/activitypub-http-signature/> and request review
and feedback. I'm happy to hear comments on the call, if we have time, or
you're welcome to file them in a GitHub issue
<https://github.com/swicg/activitypub-http-signature/issues>.

See you all tomorrow!

--
https://snarfed.org/