Re: SWICG Community Meeting on September 22nd

pá 22. 9. 2023 v 17:08 odesílatel Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name>
napsal:

> So, there have been issues raised on-list by Lisa R. and Jon P. about
> transparency and participation in a WG.
>
> We didn't get those perspectives in the call.
>
> Do we have ways to incorporate these concerns into the scope of a charter
> for the WG? And if we can do so, would that resolve those objections?

The charter could make some statements about diverse participation, or have
a certain policy on that topic.

However, that might not have the desired effect.  Since at the W3C people
naturally represent their employers.

At the same time, there does not seem to be a concrete alternative path
proposed, at this point.