Re: SWICG Community Meeting on September 22nd

Thank you for your thoughtful, detailed response, Ben!

>As a point of order, I’d like to gently push back on any interpretation of the above that attending a meeting is the only or primary way for group participants to record their positions on matters or as part of the recommended conensus-seeking for group decisions.

We have published the announcement on w3.org (apologies for the delay) and made amendments to the language with regard to recording positions. All documented notes from community members -- on the mailing list, in the #social IRC, meeting minutes, etc. -- and points raised verbally in calls are equally important.

Please note the CG meeting minutes from last week (https://www.w3.org/2023/09/12-social-minutes.html) are linked on the SWICG W3C wiki, and in the announcement to this meeting. Such link is now available on the W3C meeting announcement page, too.

Do you have a preference with regard to where meeting notes should be archived? We will make sure all minutes from last week's TPAC meetings are archived.

James