Re: AS2/AP tasks for a chartered social web working group

On 19/09/2023 09:38, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Highly controversial items put a charter at risk, so we should avoid
> that.  Let's stick to ActivityPub, ActivityStreams and fediverse in
> general.
So let me get this straight, Nostr *is* the Fediverse because it's been
bridged, and Mitra
<https://codeberg.org/silverpill/mitra/src/branch/main/src/activitypub/identifiers.rs#L18>
(which loyally implements the AP spec) *isn't* because you don't like
the authentication choices it made?

I would remind the rest of the list that many implementers are not even
subscribed to this list or attending our calls. We will not bring them
back into the conversation by moving the goalposts on what qualifies as
an implementation, or by gatekeeping their implementation choices with a
Working Group charter that excludes their work to date.