Re: AS2/AP tasks for a chartered social web working group

Hell yes! Thanks for the explainer, this all makes sense and sounds good to
me. I'll especially +1 the HTTP Sigs work.

Maybe also consider something about C2S? Specifically, S2S adoption has
obviously grown massively in the fediverse, but C2S hasn't. What's the
conclusion and path forward? Double down on it somehow? Keep it but don't
spend much effort on it? Find a path to sunsetting it?

--
https://snarfed.org/